1. Nike Training Club: This free app is like having your own personal trainer in your pocket. Once you are logged in, you will be able to download a workout, which includes detailed step-by-step instructions, audio guidance, and video demonstrations. The training workouts range from 15 to 45 minutes and are performed by professional athletes. You can even set the workouts to your playlists from your music library.
2. Hundred PushUps: This app claims that anyone can master 100 consecutive pushups in six weeks. For $1.99 and 30 minutes per week, you will receive a daily progressive push up program. Even if you are unable to complete 100, just think how toned and tight your arms and core will be from trying.
3. Gymboss: This free programmable timer is perfect for HIIT (high intensity interval training), weightlifting, and Tabata intervals. It beeps once for recovery and multiple times for the work phase, which is helpful if you don’t want to hold on to your phone while exercising.
4. AllTrails: A free app for all of you hikers, mountain bikers, and fly fishers. This app tracks your hikes with your phone’s GPS and ncludes routes, topographic maps, reviews, and driving directions.
5. RunKeeper: This free app also uses your phone’s GPS technology to track fitness activity, such as how far you traveled, how long it took, your pace, speed, calories burned, and much more.
Do you have any other great mobile fitness or health apps that you love? Let us know in the comments.
|< Prev||Next >|