Thanksgiving is Thursday (it’s Hanukkah, eight-day Jewish Festival of Lights). Mercury in Scorpio trines Jupiter in Cancer—a cosmic message (Mercury) of thankfulness (Jupiter). Let us begin a ritual of Living Thankfully in the coming days and weeks. Let us remember to perform actions today (tomorrow, etc.) that we will be thankful for in the future.
Let us be thankful for…
• The difficulties in our lives, including difficult people. They help us learn patience, a virtue. The virtues are needed at the time of our death to carry us from the darkness into the Light
• Knowing all is perfect in our world.
• That love underlies all happenings.
• Realizing it’s thankful people who are happy (not the other way around).
• Knowing there’s something good in every day, we stay thankful.
• For the people (animals, plants, events in our lives). They belong to us, choosing us this lifetime.